Sunday, March 18, 2012

guest blogger!

Hey gang!  Last week I mentioned how I’m going to be featured in my friend’s blog as a guest blogger.  I read Karissa’s blog, and I noticed a few weeks ago that she asked for readers to volunteer to be guest bloggers with the topic of “Lent” for the guest blog.  I emailed her back saying that I would be willing to do it. 

So here are the rules:  The guest blogger’s blog is up for only one week during Lent.  Whoever gets the most views during his or her week wins a prize of a book.  I’m pretty competitive about this, so PLEASE help me win!  I normally hate seeing these kinds of “please-vote-for-me” things posted on people’s walls, but I’m asking pretty please!  Open-mouthed smile  In turn, the next time I see a “please-vote-for-me” thing posted on your wall, I promise to vote for you!  It’s a very short read.  If you can read some of the longer blogs I post here, you’ll have absolutely NO problem getting through this blog.  Feel free to read it time and time again.  Feel free to ask your own friends to read it.  The link is below:

http://networkedblogs.com/viv3n

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment