Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Our address

I'm sure several of you have been wondering what our address is.  I feel relatively safe putting it out there for the whole world to see b/c you'll have to fly halfway around the world if you want to stalk me, and everyone in town already knows where the foreigners live, so it's not such a big deal.  We love to get snail mail, so please send us some if you so please!

Melissa (and/or) Ian Reed
868-0612 Yunomae-machi
Kuma-gun, Kumamoto-ken
Japan

If you have labels with your name already printed on them, don't forget to write USA below it.  If for some reason it doesn't make it, it will be returned to the sender that way.  If you don't have USA on the return address, they're not going to know where Paducah, KY (or wherever) is!

For some reason, the letters that my parents and aunt sent were delivered to me at the BOE.  I'm not sure if it's b/c I wasn't at home at the time or what exactly, but don't fear.  If it gets to Yunomae, it'll get to us.  Like I said, we're the only foreigners in town, so if they see crazy looking foreign mail, they'll know it's for us!  :)

It's takes about a full week to get things from one side of the world to the other if you send it normally.

No comments:

Post a Comment