Thursday, January 5, 2012

Any questions?

Hey gang.  I’m currently working on my Osaka adventure blog, but something just occurred to me.  I know that there are some people who quietly read my blog and never say anything.  That’s more than fine!  I’ve been here for five months now, and since I don’t get to talk to many of you very often, I want to offer answers to any questions you might have. 

So….does anyone have any questions about my life here, living abroad, Japan, integrating into a new culture, etc, etc, etc?  Does anyone have kids who are curious about what school is like in Japan?  Is there anyone who wants to study/live abroad and wants to know what it’s like?  Anyone want to know what the weirdest thing I’ve eaten is?  Anyone want to know what the most popular pop groups in Japan are?

Please, post your questions if you have absolutely ANY.  No topics (within reason) are off limits!  Please ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment